Friday, November 14, 2008

Flash Back Friday!




This picture was taken on graduation day 2002 from college. He majored in Criminal Justice, and I majoring in Social Work. I started grad school two weeks later for my masters, and we got engaged a few days before my program began.


Dave and I went to the same highschool but never knew each other. Crazy enough we both ended up at Ferrum College which is about 4 1/2 hours away. My freshman year my mom had heard of him from a friend of hers and said I should track him down and get rides home with him so we could carpool. I had no clue who he was, and didn't meet him until my sophmore year in Biology Class, and I was smitten- let me tell ya...But I had a boyfriend and ignored it. But fate has a way of bringing people together...


Anyways, Ferrum is playing Christopher Newport University this weekend at CNU which is about a mile away from our house. Ferrum is having an alumni tent there set up for local Ferrum people, so we are going to go if isn't raining with the kids and see who might show up.


Photobucket

No comments: