Monday, November 17, 2008

Addiction...

I jumped on the Twilight bandwagon, and it's bad... Dave bought me the book at Sam's Club a while back, and I finally got around to reading it, and...it....was....awesome.... A co-worker of mine had told me about the books so I had to check them out. I am so glad I did...

I have not wanted to buy anymore books as I am confident that Santa is going to come through with the Kindle, but I can't help it, I can't wait around and download them on the Kindle, I have to read them all now...Problem is I made a little promise with myself not to buy anything for me until I had Christmas shopping done. I have made a big dent in my Christmas shopping but it's not done... sigh...

I did cheat a little on my promise as I bought the 2nd book at TJMaxx... hey it was like 6 bucks...great deal... they had the other two I had not read yet as well, and Dave told me I might as well get them, but I didn't. I bought that book Saturday night, and I finished it this morning... and I am ansty for the 3rd one and 4th one now...I even posted a request on Freecycle looking for the next one so I can try to be good and not buy it. How pathetic am I lol?

I think I might have hooked another friend as I loaned her the first book, and we have plans to see the movie based on the first one when it comes out in a week.

Well here's to a freecycler taking pity on me and giving me the 3rd one... if it doesn't happen though you know I am going to go buy it anyways =)

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Family said...

Now I want to read them... I saw on the jacket that they were about vampires so I hesitated and didn't buy them... I am so far behind on James Patterson and Nicholas Sparks I might never catch up!