Sunday, November 23, 2008

Etsy Love






I love looking at the items on Etsy.com It's a webite where you can buy and sell all things handmade. It's worth a look. I needed a stocking for Emily this year, and I had not seen anything that caught my eye in the stores so I checked out Etsy in my search. I found the above stocking and including shipping it was under$18... hard to beat that! I am going to get my mom to embroider her name on the cuff of it, as all of our others has our names on it.
I kept browsing and then found the hat, which would be perfect for Emily as well since I can't stick bows in her hair yet. Then I found this pillow case dress for freaking $8.99. I got it for Em as well to give her for Christmas. I can't wait until it all comes, and I might have to keep looking on the site for some more Christmas presents....







Photobucket

No comments: