Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shopping Adventures...

I love me some TJmaxx...of course it's one of those places where you don't go looking for something you need in particular. It's rather a place you go in and then discover things that you you didn't know you had to have until you were there. You have to hunt and dig. For years now I have heard about Homegoods which is owned by TJmaxx, but had never been. Think a whole store of just home section stuff that you can find at your local TJmaxx. The closest one in my area is in Virginia Beach, which isn't too far away,and today I finally got to go with my friend Jamie. Apparently, the one in Virginia Beach is both a Homegoods and TJmaxx clothing store. Immediatly, I spotted a display of Seven for all man kind jeans. You know I have been trying to score these for freaking ever....Someone in Florida had posted they had some at their Costco, mine never got them. I even thought I had found a pair at my local TJmaxx but sadly they were just Seven7 jeans which are totally differnt from Seven for all man kind apparently. I bought them before I figured that out, and though I like them, I was sad they weren't the holy grail of jeans...blonde moment number 4,510...

Anyways, they had a huge selection of Seven jeans, True Religion, etc etc... because they also are a Runway store so that means they carry the higher end brands. I tried them on and I fell in love... they are a tad long but I do wear boots a lot with jeans so its all good. I tried not to look at the rest of the clothing since the jeans were expensive enough, and I did say no more "me" shopping until after Christmas, but from what I saw they had some might fine stuff...

I thought their kid homegoods section had some really cute things. I scored my dad a cute baseball shelf for Christmas, and I got one of my sisters a wine bottle stopper for Christmas since she's a big wine drinker.

I really liked the store a lot, and I will be going back without a doubt. It put my local TJ's to shame...

Photobucket

No comments: