Sunday, March 27, 2011

We're off to see the Wizard......





Today was a super fun day. We went to church, and then later I took the older two, up the road to the Ferguson Center to see The Wizard of Oz. The Ferguson Center is super closer to our house, and they have some awesome shows/productions from time to time. I thought they would enjoy it, so I bit the bullet and got tickets. Snaps for the mother in law for working on campus, as she was able to help get us really good seats. We were 4th row, front and center. I really wanted to be close so they could really see what was going on and not get bored with it. They behaved awesome, and they were really excited about it all. I asked Laura her favorite part- she said all of it, and she really liked the "good pink witch". Rachel of course liked the "bad witch", and thought it was awesome when she would appear.

We finished the day with Plaza, and we are about to kick it into high gear, as the rest of the week is going to be a bit crazy as we have something going on every evening until Friday. Eek!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

I love that they wore their red shoes to see Wizard of Oz. :)