Sunday, March 13, 2011

Photo's






A couple of weekends ago, we did a photo session with a local photographer, in which she waived her fees, but what she normally charged, would instead go to a local family, whose 2 year old son was recently diagnosed with cancer. The little boy was leaving a few days later to head to St. Judes for treatment for possibly the next year. When I heard about this, I definitly wanted to do something to help this family, and I thought it would be fun to get some pictures done of the girls. It was a win/win situation. These are the pictures we got back, and I really like them. God bless that sweet little boy.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jamie said...

These pictures are great! I love the family portrait...super cool. I feel really sad about that little boy :( I hate hearing about sick children...it breaks my heart. I'll say a prayer for him.

Jenny said...

What a wonderful way to help out that sweet little boy. I pray he will be okay.

The pics are AMAZING! I love the family shot-pretty, pretty!!!