Friday, March 11, 2011

Me ME Me ME Me

A. Age: 30 (waaaaaahhhhh)

B. Bed size: KING.

C. Chore you dislike: cleaning bathrooms. It makes me want to jump in a bottle of bleach

D. Dogs: love them, but I can't handle the stress with the kids being young right now to care for one, and give it the attention that it needs. Seriously our last dog left us and moved next door.

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee, A Zone bar, and then I can get moveing

F. Favorite color: Pink, but as for clothes I am drawn towards black and white

G. Gold or silver: both

H. Height: 5' 6

I. Instruments you play(ed): nada

J. Job title: Wife, Mommy, Social Worker

K. Kids: 3 precious little girls

L. Live: The burbs.

M. Mom’s name: My mom? Her name is Elaine

N. Nicknames: Ra-Ra

O. Overnight hospital stays: Tonsils, having three babies, Kidney Stone drama of 2006

P. Pet peeves: I have a lot. Basically, last minute planning, people who are constantly late, men who leave the toilet seat up, etc etc

Q. Quote from a movie: I can't think of anything snappy, and I love movies, but my brain is just tired

S. Siblings: 2 half sisters

T. Time you wake up: I am a earlier riser for the most part.

U. Underwear: Yes, I wear it.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Beets.

W. What makes you run late: The kids sometimes

X. X-rays you’ve had: a good number, multiple chest xrays, bones, etc

Y. Yummy food you make: anything by p-dub

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Giraffes are my favs!

Photobucket

No comments: