Friday, August 13, 2010

Master bathroom new paint job


Our painter finished up our projects as requested. We were able to get the two bathrooms done and the hallway upstairs, and little hallways downstairs that connects the kitchen, laundry room, and dining rooms.


I didn't take a picture of the kids bathroom yet as God forbid I go upstairs and take a picture and wake them up early, but above is the master bath. I really like the color. Our bedroom is painted a light blue, so I think this was a good color for our bathroom and looks good with the dark wood. Dave now wants to rip out the bathroom floor (its just linoleum right now), and put tile down himself. It's been picked out, and maybe later this fall he will get going on it. I know it will take him several days, so I am not in a hurry for my bathroom to be torn to hell after just getting it painted. I am so excited about this room being painted you just don't know....When I was pregnant with Laura we had an issue with a leak in the ceiling in the bathroom, and had to fix that and redry wall the ceiling. My husband and a friend fixed it, but never retouched the paint, so for five years now I have been staring at that lovely sight.

No comments: