Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If only I had drag queen friends...



I have looked high and low, for some orange feather boas....The local crafts stores did not have them, but I finally found them through amazon.com. Don't worry I wont be prancing around with them, I want them for a craft project. I plan on wrapping them around a wreath form, so I end up with a orange feather wreath, and then I have this cool crow I want to put on it probably with the help of a glue gun, and maybe some big glittery black spiders.... I think it will make a super cute halloween wreath, and look good on our black door.

We start celebrating halloween September 1st in our household. I love halloween, so I figure hey, I can enjoy my decorations a bit longer. I firmly believe having them out earlier is in no way tacky- I feel leaving things up late is tacky/lazy, so I am just being proactive. If you don't agree just humor me, and my halloween obsession! Will post pictures once I have a finished product.

Photobucket

1 comment:

AverettLadyNana said...

It's a family thing on your Hudgins line...