Sunday, June 27, 2010



Our Family has been victims of pool hair. Pool hair is the wild grossness that your hair becomes once it has dried after a day in the pool. We went to bed Friday night without showering all million of the those chemicals off, and Saturday morning all of hair pretty much looked like the picture above....

I may or may not have just attempted to pull all of our hair back to disguise it out of lazyness so we could just run and jump in the pool Saturday and play it off. Does anyone else remember being a kids and arguring with your parents about how you didn't need to take a shower cause you have been swimming in the pool all day?

In other non gross news, a man came up to me at the pool and told me he thinks Rachel looks exactly like Cameron Diaz. I have to admit, I think he's right... She has these amazing huge blue eyes just like her daddy, and she's tall and skinny. At her physical a few weeks ago the doctor told me she's in the 90th percentile for height and 50th for weight.

Photobucket

No comments: