Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Starfish reveal

My starfish project is over...I like them, and the kids have told me a million times how pretty they think they are. I plan to keep up with some sewing projects. I am going to try to find a pattern for some dresses to make the kids, and enlist my mom to help me figure out what the heck I am doing.

Any people who read my blog watch LOST? Well I love the show... I can't believe there are only 10 shows left! I loved last nights, and I think I have a theory to what the heck is going on... I think that Claire's baby (aaron) is evil. Hear me out. In the first season she saw that psychic before she got on the plane, and the psyhic told her not to put him up for adoption or give him away as it would lead to something horrible, and Claire would have to raise him. I think the bad has happend because Kate took him off the island. Maybe I am wrong and maybe I just think this because I just watched Rosemary's Baby, but I just have a feeling that's what is behind Claire being all wacked out right now. Who's with me?

Photobucket

No comments: