Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday Thrills....

I am not someone who gets overly excited about makeup because I tend to keep it simple and stick with the basics. However, I read Monograms and Manicures blog post on a new mascara she discovered that she just tried and she found it to be a better product then many higher named brands she has tried…I was curious, so on my way to work this morning I stopped in Target and picked some up. RUN NOW and get some Loreal Telescopic mascara. Seriously, it excited me that much….I have short stubby lashes, and this truly does make them look awesome and so much longer! Seriously, nothing I have ever used before has come close to the results I have from this. I may look a mess today and have a inch of roots showing in my hair, but my lashes are banging today… (side note, I need a hair appointment asap and no I am not going to attempt to go red again. I learned my lesson so back to bleachy blonde here I come!)

Photobucket

No comments: