Wednesday, March 24, 2010

PA bound!


Tomorrow morning I am joining my parents to head back up to Lancaster, PA for our annual shopping trip. We have been doing this for the last three years. They have wonderful outlets, that are even better then what we have here locally in Williamsburg. I always am excited to also check out their Pottery Barn outlets (both kid and grownup). I usually get loads of clothing (no sales tax on clothes or shoes in PA). My older two need some spring and summer clothes badly.
I also hope to check out some fabric stores, and maybe, just maybe find a Hobby Lobby close by since I hear how wonderful that store is. I want some material to make a cute skirt that I saw another blogger make that may be simple enough for me to handle….
Will check up with everyone’s blog when I am back Saturday!

Photobucket

No comments: