Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lilly Eggs!















I admire Lilly Pulitzer clothing. Such cute prints. However I can only afford it when there are sample sales, items are found on consignment, or when I luck out at TJMaxx. I got a catalog from them a few weeks ago, and it was beautiful. I drooled over the $100 and some dollar scarves, and the cute dresses. There's no way I will be buying anything from it though, but I didn't want to throw it away.... I decieded since the prints are always so springy and fun I would do a craft with them. I bought some plastic easter eggs, and then with the kids help, we cut dresses on the models in little pieces and then modge podged them on. It was messy and sticky, but I think they turned out cute, and the kids love any reason to use scissors and make a mess.





Photobucket

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I am diggin' your hair! LOVE it!

What a cute idea for the eggs too...I'll have to remember that!

AverettLadyNana said...

The Eggs are Beautiful!!!

wife.mom.nurse said...

Those are so pretty! You are so crafty :)