Saturday, March 27, 2010

Back in Virginia...

Yes, it is possible to be exhausted from shopping.... We came back by noon, and I don't know if I have ever been this tired before. We had fun though. Dave was a saint and stayed home with our younger kiddos, and I tagged along with my parents and with my oldest, Laura. She did really well with the long car ride, and behaved herself just fine on the trip. I got a crazy amount of clothing for the kids, a few things for Dave and I, and ate way too much food. Laura and I took a horse and buggy ride through the Amish countryside, and she was excited to see lots of cows. Laura is quite the little shopper herself....she loved picking out clothing for her and for her sisters... We came back a day early as my grandmother (dads mom) was hospitalized. She is doing well though.

I can't wait to catch up on some blogs, get some rest! I will post some pictures tomorrow.

Photobucket

No comments: