Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sewing Machine fun...



So, I have not finished the fusible fabcric box yet, (it's a super pain in the behind), BUT this weekend I played around and made some other stuff with my sewing machine.... Saturday I made one potholder, and one coaster by using this tutorial : Click Here They are super easy, and I like how they turned out. The burping pad I made this morning... I was going through some of the kids old things and I cam across plain burp pad that never got used.... (how the heck did that happen?) I put it in a pile to give a friend of mine at work that is pregnant, and then I decieded I would attempt to jazz it up....and sewed some fabric I had onto it...I hope she likes it!


Photobucket

1 comment:

AverettLadyNana said...

You did so good on the Box,Burp-pad, Coaster and Hot-pad. The next Box won't be a pain in the rear. The worse is over. The finishing binding will be a snap.