Friday, March 5, 2010

New Project!




Today before Rachel needed to be picked up from preschool, my mom and I ran to a quilt shop near our house. I still had a giftcard to the place that my mom got me to go with the sewing machine she got me for christmas in 08. I wanted to scope out some fabric to just see what they had, and I was trying to figure out something new to make. Ideally, I wanted another sewing projects, but I actually left there with a pattern to make fabric boxes that are "no sew". I couldn't pass the pattern up though, and I figure it would be something cool for the kids to keep things in. I picked out some cute pink and brown fabrics from their fat quarter pre-cuts. I am going to attempt to figure out the pattern either tonight or some other time this weekend...



Photobucket

No comments: