Monday, March 15, 2010

More sewing adventures...



My middle baby was sick today...she was having some accidents, and Sunday she was crying when she would go... so off to the doctor she had to go, so I came home early. During naptime I attempted to make one of those cute crayon roll thingys. I got the instructions from this link: http://www.skiptomylou.org/2007/04/25/on-a-roll/ It's pretty easy to follow, but of of course I had some goofs and I didn't have any ric rac to make a cool edge so I attempted a blanket stitch which didn't really work out to well for me, but whatever... it's still useable even if it doesn't look perfect and my sick baby thinks it's really special....



Photobucket

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love it! I want one!

Jamie said...

I love it! I want one!!

Anonymous said...

i easily love your own posting taste, very interesting,
don't quit and keep creating considering it just simply that is worth to read it.
impatient to look into far more of your own posts, have a good day ;)