Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting organized...



I have a craft room, though it looks NOTHING like the pictures above. My room started out as our "office/computer room"... meaning a place for our computer and to hang our dipolmas and special college awards, and what nots...Then I set up a folding table and called it my scrapbook room. The computer is still in the room but its ancient now, and has been replaced my laptop, so really I need to get rid of the computer in there.... I mainly digital scrap now, but I still have a crap load of scrapbook supplies that I refuse to part with. My room also now has the sewing machine that I got for Christmas 2008, and I am starting to pile up on some material. So my scrapbook room is now becoming a sorta craft room I guess, and I don't know how to organize it...I did declutter the room somewhat, but I am just at a loss. I would love for the room to look cutesy, and inviting as it's so plain and disorganized now. I am greatful I have a room to devote to my hobbies, but I need to find a way to get it set up to use the room to it's potential. Also, I need to win the lottery so I can have the money to make it look like a magazine photo.... oh to dream... Any suggestions from crafters out there to organize your supplies?



Photobucket

2 comments:

AverettLadyNana said...

I'll take the top picture room...

Lindsey said...

Do you know where I can find that desk? The white one? I love it! And am redoing my office at work. Thanks!!

Lindsey @ GrowingKidsMinistry.com