Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Great Garage Clean-up of 2009

Remember my great garage clean up of 2008 when I was 2 weeks away from having Emily? For a re-cap click here http://mommagiles.blogspot.com/2008/09/laboring-on-labor-day.html

Yeah well the garage got all tore up from the floor up again. Seriously, my husband just wallows like a pig out there or something... Think Sanford and Son's....The house projects we have had have given Dave a reason to dirty up the garage and god forbid he ever clean up behind him self. Jesus the shop vac is out there for a purpose. So I busted my butt again, only this time I wasn't 9 months pregnant, and I did it by myself while the kids played outside. Ugg I want to kill him. I used the shop vac, filled the garbage can, and dumped some crap on the sidewalk to be disposed up, and organized until lunch time. Snaps for me for getting my car to fit back in it. My next project is to organize the massive tool box. He just dumps everything on top of the tool box, and you can never find anything... he did make an effort to buy this liner stuff for the tool box drawers, (7 months ago) but of course its still in a bag lol. When the kids wake up from nap time, I am going to make that tool box mine. My next project to take place maybe next weekend is to disassemble some POS excuse for shelving that he got from someones trash pile, and put up some new shelving.

Sigh... I am going to break out the baby pool later and just collapse in it.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Bamawhitney said...

whew, I am tired just reading all that! Good for you!

Unknown said...

Good for you! I got mine cleaned up a couple of weeks ago. And the opening expanded to fit my truck! So we can park in there again!

If you run out of things to clean up, give me a call.

kb said...

I am sorry to hear that she also was unprofessional to you. But I am also somewhat glad to hear I am not the only one. Perhaps you should post something so your readers will use caution. I am sure there are more bloggers who have bad things to say and hopefully it will all come out soon.