Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kitchen Pics...



Backsplash photos as promised. Yes, there is a Dunkin Doughnuts box on the counter, no we didn't buy them as we are attempting to diet, but my parents brought them over this am because they are evil. My counter is super messy looking as Dave finished the project last night and arranged all the kitchen crap himself. I am really happy with the job he did on the backsplash. My kitchen feels all special now.

I guess next up for house projects is we still need to paint the kitchen and kitchen nook, and paint the living room, and wait patiently for our plantation shutters to be installed...They said it could take up to 5 weeks for them to come out, and I think we are on week 3 now, so we are getting close.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i LOVE it. I so want a backsplash!

Jamie said...

LOoks great!! Good Job Dave :)