Saturday, April 18, 2009

I am addicted....


Today I had kickball which turned into batting practice for softball, and playing cornhole. I have an awesome farmers tan now. I have never played cornhole before or ever heard of it. BUT, it's fun as crap. Guess who will be proud cornhole board owners soon? If nothing else my kids will be champs at bean bag toss one day.

**Edit, stole this picture off google, these aren't my cornhole friends, but with that being said I think the guy in the white hat is hawwwt.**


Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can white hat guy come to my house & teach me how to play?

Katie said...

Send him to Charleston when you're done with him Semi Slacker. RCG, does he look like Corey McGee to you?

Jamie said...

I love cornhole, too!! Jedd and I played it at a NASCAR race pre-pregnancy...there was lots of beer involved, but I too, became addicted!

Mom of Three said...

He does look a bit like Corey, but I was more of a Reggie fan haha