Saturday, April 4, 2009

She's growing up way to fast....

Emily had some updated pics taken at our house Thursday. She woke up cranky, and wasn't too excited about pictures, and later on spiked a fever. It was the weirdest thing, all three kiddos had about one day of high fever and no other symptoms. Anyways, the photographer offered to come back out and re-shoot if we wanted to, but I think despite her not feeling well and being cranky they turned out cute, so we will just pick some to order, and I guess he will come back when she's 9 months. If you want to see the pics follow this link . CLICK HERE
Despite the title she's still just 6 months, I feel the need to correct this as I don't want time to rush by any faster then it already is!







Photobucket

2 comments:

Cher said...

She's such a cutie!!

Jenny said...

Oh my word! Love those and her dress is adorable!