Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring Swap


Semi- Slacker mom was kind enough to host a Spring Swap! My partner was Bama Girl, Semi-Slacker knew what she was doing when she paired us, cause thankfully both of us were slacking a little with getting our stuff mailed out to each other lol. This worked out fine though for us as we communicated well with each other, etc. I was super excited to check out my stuff today that was on my door step. The above that I have on my counter is what she sent me, which was all in a cute straw beach bag, that I couldn't get to sit up nice for the pic. My fav item is the cook book, which I am plan to look at tonight. She did really good and picked out some cute stuff- I love everything! Thanks Whit!


I also tried to include in the picture the red paint we have going on in the kitchen now and my new plantation shutters which I am in love with. I want those suckers on every freaking window now. Anyone want to fund that for us? Forget college savings plans, I need a plantation shutter savings plan...



Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great stuff! I'm glad you enjoyed the swap.

And don't plantation shutters rock!

Bamawhitney said...

I am so glad it finally made it! Sorry again for being more than a semi-slacker! Now if you read my blog far enough back, you will see I mixed in one of my Goodwill treasures with the other new items...yep the bag! New at the Goodwill, but none the less, an opportunity to share a great Goodwill find!

Carmen said...

Hi. I am a Virginia Beach area blogger, and I'm hosting a get together for other area bloggers. You came up in a web search, and I'd love to have you attend the event. No, I'm not a spammer and I'm not trying to sell you anything. You can contact me at momtothescreamingmasses@gmail.com if you are interested - it's a park picnic for the entire family and should be lots of fun.