Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ramblings cont.

The good news: I had my first weigh in, and I lost 4.8lbs

The bad news: my bathing suit I ordered last week came in today and it looks awful on me. Miracle Bra Suit my hiney. I paid an arm and leg for it, and it's a disaster. Fugliest thing I have ever seen. I am sending it back tomorrow. I think I scared the children in it as I decieded I had to try it on immedialty in the kitchen. I know that's too much info for you, and my neighbors as well. I am crossing my fingers that Spanx will make a suit. I am in the clear then.

More bad news: After two calls to the doctor today to try to get my oldest in as she was screaming about a ear ache they decieded to work us in after hours when they figured we weren't going to give up on getting seen today, and she's got a double ear infection. I can't even begin to tell you how many ear infections the kids have had in the last few months. Poor babies.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jenny said...

you go girl! congrats on your weight loss!

has your ped talked with you about tubes? they have been a saving grace for both of my boys. poor baby girl!

The Family said...

4.8 LBS WAY TO GO! That's awesome. I might need to get some info on this program!

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

4.8 pounds in a week is amazing! I'm WAY impressed! And I don't think there is a bathing suit that looks good after kids. If you find one, post about it b/c I'll buy it no matter what the cost.

Veronica said...

Well then I guess I should consider myself lucky that the suit I ordered was out of stock. Beach cover up to the rescue. Maybe cute covers ups will be all the rage this year. Let's be trendsetters!

The wife said...

Congrats on the lb's! I'm with you on hoping Spanx makes a bathing suit!!

Annie said...

Lol! Spanx!