Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fore!

For approx 3 months I have been eyeing this golf bag at Tjmaxx. I am a huge TJMAXX fan, and all of the ones I have been to lately have a couple of these suckers. They are brown and pink polka dotted, some have the pink background with brown polka dots, and some have a brown background and pink polka dots. The price tag is $150.99. Apparently, that's not an awful price as I came across another one I liked online that was zebra print for $2,000.

I have told the husband about the bags (polka dot ones from TJ's), and he's encouraged me to buy one, but I have not broken down yet. Why? Well, because I don't play golf. I have hit balls at a driving range before, and who doesn't enjoy going to play putt-putt, but I am always a bit of a wuss to try new things. He tells me that since I have good coordination and have excelled in other sports that I will be fine.... I'm not so sure... And golf does look super boring on TV... I mean seriously, all the hushed voices and whispering? I'm not that quiet.

Dave wants me to play as he says then we could play together since he loves playing, etc etc. Some how I think he will rather play with his friends, and let's face it, I don't know any females who play, so I would only get to go play with Dave every other blue moon. Golf can also be expensive. I also have a million and one other hobbies. But gosh darn it that golf bag is cute. I don't even own any clubs. I did go on my free cycle community and request a used set, but no one has replied, and I doubt anyone ever will. Apparently male and women clubs are different so I have to get women clubs per my husbands advice.

In the mean time I will just visit with the golf bags at Tjmaxx.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You are freaking hilarious! Not gonna lie, I'd want it too!

Katie said...

Ok, so I'll give you some scoop on the whole golf thing. Justin also plays and I do not. I think that you are correct about hubbies wanting to play with friends. On the other hand, I think he would enjoy playing with you occasionally or even just going to the driving range and wacking the hell out of some balls. It's cathartic!