Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just saying....


I know we have a sign on our office door that says no soliciting… so I am a bit confused as we have home dude in here selling posters of Obama to our patients…and my boss is falling all over herself saying people have to do their business and buying a crap load ….hopefully he wont ask me to buy one, cause I don’t think I will be able to keep a straight face or be very nice, maybe I should take the no soliciting sticker and put in on my forehead to save him the trouble. Seriously people.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They must think they can spend all their money now & O will repay them with a big fat check!

KK said...

Why would any one want a POSTER of the President, whoever it is?! That's just down right ridiculous! I mean it's not like the president is Farrah Fawcett in a red bikini!