Monday, February 9, 2009

Exciting Week...

Dave and I have decieded to join Weight Watchers again (we joined 4 years ago on Valentine's Day). He wants to lose some serious weight, and I need to start eating better. I have been eatting horribly....seriously, its been bad. My weight loss is only from Alli, and being active, and considering I have not been all that active lately, I am going to have to give the Alli some major props, but seriously, I think it would be cheaper for me to just abuse laxatives... So wish us well as we try to start eatting better, and leading a more healthy lifestyle. We are going to go to the meetings, we actually found a jewish center around the block that has WW center. I am guessing its ok non-jewish members to go? If not maybe I should come up with a fake name and dye my hair darker just in case. It better fly because I don't have many other choices for meeting sites. We are going the "in person" meeting route rather then computer as we need accountability of having to weigh in front of others. If anyone else wants to be non Jewish nerds like us feel free to join us on Tuesdays at 5pm. You know you want to. Heck, we can even grab a healthy dinner afterward to celebrate.

Dave also goes friday to get his vasectomy! Friday is the day before Valentine's Day, AND it's friday the 13th! How funny is that? Poor guy, but this needs to be done. My uterus is closed for business. Tore up from the Floor up. Don't tell me we need to try for a boy. That's just crazyness...remember that lady with 14 kids said she just wanted one more as well, and she got 8 more! That would so be me if we tried again. Minus the single mom, mental illness, hoping to go on the Oprah show thing she's got going on.

Photobucket src="http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f48/Gilesr1/robyn-1.jpg" border=0>

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Too funny! Enjoy(?) your week!
Laurie

Jenny said...

you're hilarious. yikes for poor dave. what a crappy friday he has coming!

Mrs. S said...

Good luck with the WW!!

I have to admit, Hubby and I did the happy snoopy dance when he got his vasectomy! My baby making machine was worn out, as was our budget!

Anonymous said...

i need to get back on the ww bandwagon...and the gym bandwagon... and the blog bandwagon... i've been seriously blah here.

i had a good giggle at your hubby's expense. mostly because mine and i have an agreement that if we have another one, that's it and, he will be getting snipped. i tried throwing in the "you have to do it w/o anesthesia since i birthed your baby(ies) without it" clause but that didn't fly for some reason. =p

Unknown said...

My hubby got his v-job (if you say it like that, it doesn't seem so bad to them)2 weeks after Baby Girl was born. I had to have a hysterectomy 6 months later. He still talks about his wasted vasectomy!

Luck with WW. I've heard it works.

Veronica said...

WW!@#$ And I was planning on hitting you up for some Daddy O's on Weds. They've got a whole new weekly special line up. The Calzone/Stromboli was calling me.

I guess it's good to have a goal, although not too romantic for valentines.