Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yikes! The pressure is on! A few months ago I flipped on QVC, and the special value was this deal where you send in a photo, and they convert it into an oil painting 16x20 frame it etc, for an el cheapo price. I debated about getting it, as I didn't have a picture of all three kids yet, but I figured I would in time. Well, I got an email that I have two weeks to send one in, or they will just refund my money. I don't have a decent picture of all three, so I guess I gotta play photo shoot with with kids for a few days and see if I can get anything good to send in.... Sounds easy enough but you try to take a good picture of three kids!

Photobucket

2 comments:

AverettLadyNana said...

My precious granddaughters are so photogenic I am sure it won't be a problem at all.

Unknown said...

Good luck with that! Bribe them. Maybe that will work.