Monday, January 5, 2009
My Awsome blog friend, Beavs Wife , gave me the Make Lemonde with Lemons award 'cause she's a sweet heart like that. She's been a great blog friend, and hopefully one day we can meet! She always has upbeat postive posts about her cute family.
This award comes with a few rules:Put the logo on your blog or post.Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE! So not really sure why I got nominate lol, but hey. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.So I'm sharing the love with these bloggie friends:
1. Kelly's Corner - She has great ideas, I stole the ornament idea from her, I also have made many of her receipies with great success. She keep them on a seperate food blog, so you can find the link for that on her main blog. She is expecting her first baby (a girl) any day now, after a battle with infertility. She makes me want to be a better person!
2. Just Ask Beth - this chick is funny,and she has three girls like me, and she's just honest.
3. Home Slice - Actually this is one of the first blogs I ever read, and it inspired me to blog. She's always honest, and I love how she is not afraid to ever speak her mind. She makes me feel normal on days I could pull my hair out from dealing with my crazy kids.
4. It is what it is - This funny girl is my childhood best friend. The stories we could tell you. She lives in Charleston, SC and she never fails to crack me up. I really miss her.
5. Daily Laughs and Struggles - my inspiration for the couch to 5k plan. I am rooting for her to do it again.
6. Two up two down - This girl is enjoying an adventure while her husband is doing the medical school thing. She's very creative, and is a animal lover.
7. Buford Betty - She always has good fashion advice and knows where to score great deals on just about everything. She is also an inspiration if your looking to budget, and she's on the road to trying to become a mommy.
8. Putting on the Grits - Everyone that reads my blog loves hers. Her posts are always just so fun. I love her style, love the recipies, her outlook on life, and of course everyone and their momma is jealous of the man she has snagged. I read her blog every day hoping that Country has proposed!
9. Cute on the Cheap - this is a fashion blog by a couple of girls about what they wear every day. They find great deals and shop at affordable places, and inspire me to try new things, such as my sweet hooker boots haha. I am tring to break free of my flip flops, at least in the winter anyways.
10. Clemson Girl - another must read. I am jealous of how she just has it together. She cracks me up, and her boys are just too cute.