Friday, January 30, 2009

Highs and lows

Low point- I was super nervous to be the preschool helper today

High point- It was actually fun

Low point- I had to clean snot off of a kids hands, and I was completely queasy and gagging

High point- I felt like a better mom 'cause three kids in her class came to school with their shoes on their wrong feet

Low point- I got playdough in my hair

High point- I got to go to see a friend for lunch afterward

Low point- I had to borrow her wipes, cause I forgot mine, and my kid clearly isn't potty trained yet

High point- I got to eat some yummy mexican

Low point- it's been one year eaxactly today that my granny died

High Point- I bought some pants, sweater, and a shirt at Ann Taylor Loft, and my total was 22- there's 50% off on clearence...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good deal at Ann Taylor. I don't think I've ever walked out of there that cheap.