Wednesday, May 26, 2010

You know your old when day planners excite you...


**Even better, I ordered this stuff yesterday, and I have been tracking it, and it will be at my house today, and my shipping was free!**


I have mentioned before that I purchased a Momagenda day planner earlier this year. I have really enjoyed it. I have to admit, I have been guilty for buying planners, using them for a few weeks then just throwing them away. This one has been a whole different experience as I obsess over it. I love the layout, the room and designated areas to put in your kids activities, record gifts, even vacation plan. Also, I love having my name engraved on the front, and the ribbons to mark the pages in the book. It also survived the great diet coke in the purse incident… It’s a keeper.
The calendars run from August- August, which make it perfect for moms of school age children. I have been plotting my next one, and today I finalized my order. I couldn’t wait any longer, and I already have appointments for things in September, so I reasoned I need the new calendar now to start getting ready. I picked out the zebra print one. I have the pink one now, and I love it, but the zebra color just came out, and I just had to have it. While on the website I also browsed some of their new products. Dave is going to shoot me, but they have a honey- do list pad. Hehehe…. I also got a menu planning/grocery shopping pad. These things excite me greatly!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

OMG, that is SO funny! I have the pink one now too and want the zebra one along with the big family calendar...LOVE that crap!