Friday, May 28, 2010

I need these.... seriously need these...


I have talked about my love of shopittome.com before, as I love scoring some awesome deals on brands that I just can not afford to get full price. For a while now I have been seriously sweating over several pairs of Tory Burch flip flops. I specifically want the wedge ones like above the mostest. They are the cheapest cause well its rubber and plastic with the cute Tory Burch Logo. I love the Thora's as well, but umm, Dave would shoot me for getting flip flops that cost over $100. I have been trying to be patient, as I have a gift card coming to me within a few weeks that I earned from shopping a sale at a store a while a back. (Hurry up and send it to me Neiman and Marcus!), I plan on using that towards the purchase which would probably cover everything or come close. This morning though, my shopittome.com alert had those darn wedges at Nordstrom were on sale for 31.00. I remained strong and decieded to hold out. Hours later I cracked and decieded to go back to the website and if they were still available I would snatch up those puppies... alas, they are gone, so fate doesn't want me to get them right now. If Neimans doesn't have them when my gift card comes I am going to be so ticked.....


Photobucket

No comments: