Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I may have two inch long roots, but my hair is soft like butter...

Back in Fall 2008 I fell in love with a hair product called Morrocon Oil. The stuff is serious hair crack. Smells insanely good, makes your hair shiny, and works some serious miracles for those who like to hit the bleach bottle. It's on the expensive side, but the stuff does last a long time... when I ran out of my bottle (which lasted about a year) I thought I would be all resourceful and use a product from Sally's Beauty shop called Aragon Oil, which is supposed to be just like it. I really wanted to fall in love with it just as much, but alas, it's crap and I should have just sucked it up and got the real deal again.

Photobucket

I finally got my grubby hands on some more of the real thing today, AND I also got the Shampoo and Conditioner, and it's pretty much the best shampoo and conditioner in the entire world. You can of course buy it online from a few places, or if your like me and don't have time to wait for it to ship find a salon near you that carries it.... In my home town a lovely salon by the name of Style by Design carries the line, which is where my stuff came from. It's worth checking out people....and if your looking for a new place to get your hair did, check out their Salon.


Photobucket

No comments: