Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ice Cream Card


Every year we have a small cookout with some family and friends, and this weekend I have tried to make some invites that were simple and the girls would think were pretty. I used some paper in my scrapbooking stash, and used the Cricut to cut out the ice cream cone shape. The girls think they look like cupcakes rather then ice cream cones =) I took some old red sequins to make the cherry's on top. I kept things simple by just using a marker to write on the inside "Come enjoy a Treat! Memorial Day Cook out, blah blah blah ". This creation will not lead me to a career in the stationary business, but it was kinda fun, and quick enough for me to get done to get them in the mail.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Super cute! I've been thinking about getting a Critcut...they intimidate me though!