Monday, May 4, 2009

Target your getting a little crazy...

Every Monday morning I try to stop in Target on my way to work, or on the way home to buy Baby Formula, and Baby food. Yeah I had hopes of making my own baby food for Emily, but it didn't happen. Regardless of not being breast fed, or having organic home made food, she's still hitting all her milestones ahead of time, and is such a happy go lucky baby. Even though I go there for just those two things I always like to browse the clothes. Target has always had cute stuff but lately their prices just seem a little crazy. Don't get me wrong, the stuff is still affordable, BUT why on earth would I pay $40 + for a dress from Target, or some shoes for $30? I mean it's Target...I expect a better deal... I can get better quality and cheaper prices at Tjmaxx , or the sales at J.Crew, Ann Taylor, etc.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Loukia said...

I so wish we had a Target in Canada! So fun. Every time I'm in the USA I spend at least an hour in Target! :)