Friday, May 22, 2009

Last Day of School...






Today was Laura's last day of preschool. Yesterday her school had a huge school wide party/picnic. It was loads of fun. They had train ride, a jump thingy, clowns, ballon animals, face painting, and a magician. Funny enough I also got to see other people I know who send their kids to that school too, that I didn't have a clue went there. My old softball coach sends one of her girls there, and some old friends from highschool have kids going there.



I took a picture of Laura on her last day of school, and when you compare it to her first day, it is crazy how much she has grown up! She looks like such a baby in the first picture, and now she's a little girl....



Next year her sister Rachel will be joining her at school. Where does the time go????





Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

so cute! they do grow way too fast...