Monday, May 25, 2009

Damn Damn Damn. I just got done watching Jon and Kate plus 8, and I am broken hearted. He says he didn't cheat, but he just doesn't seem to give a crap, so I don't know if he's telling the truth. I guess it's not our business. I know she seems like a horrible biatch, but I know how snippy I get with three, so I can only imagine what they have had to deal with. Kate looks so depressed, and Jon just doesn't seem to give a crap anymore. My husband thinks they need to bring in Dr. Phil. I hope they find happiness, and those kids are ok.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Bamawhitney said...

I just finished watching as well. I agree. Seems like JOn has just given up. Kate is Kate but I gotta say, I am on her side with this. Yes, she travels and is making the money now, but they used to all travel together. Now he is like poor me at home with the kids. I hope things work out, but it sure seems like they are over.

Jenny said...

I cannot believe how personal it got last night. I think TLC needs to cancel the show-they are a family network and obviously things are getting pretty ugly between J&K. Yikes...

Brandi said...

Darn, I missed it but I saw a clip from one of those gossip "news" shows. I'm just sick over the whole thing. I loved this show and had just talked my hubby into watching with me (he hates reality tv). Now I don't even want to watch. :(

Jamie said...

I totally cried when I watched it. My heart just broke for Kate. My friend is not so sad for her b/c she thinks Kate is mean. Doesn't matter...commitment is commitment. And his whining about "I was married at 22, had twins at 24, sextuplets at 27, yadda yadda" made me want to slap him. DOH...do you realize how blessed you are?!?