Friday, February 25, 2011

And were in the clear for a while...




We have pretty much been partying from Christmas until now... The majority of my family members birthdays start in December and taper down in February. It's been quite busy, and expensive. We finished up this month celebrating my two older girls birthdays, and though it was a lot of work, it was worth every penny and every minute. Wednesday we celebrated with family on Rachel's actual birthday- The big 4! I kept it like Laura's and just did cake, punch, and icecream because we had the big kid bash. I bought some cake pops from a friend who has a business out of her house (super cute stuff if you live locally and want her info I'll get it to you).

Today I took a birthday snack to school and enjoyed snack time with her, and letting her be the star today in the classroom. Emily had a good time visiting too, and I know next year she will have a blast there. I have to admit, knowing all three will be in school next year makes me whimper a little bit....Laura is heading to St. Andrew's and I just can't believe how grown up they all are now!

Photobucket

No comments: