Friday, February 11, 2011

Chicken receipe



We went to Chickfila Thursday to meet and greet Elmo, so instead of heading out tonight, we are hanging around the house, and I'm making something from one of my new cookbooks.
This is in the CookNotes Cook book from the Atlanta Junior League.
It's called Two Old Ladies on a Bus- cute name. It was apparently overheard on a bus.
To make you will need

1/3 orange marmalade
1/3 cup your favorite BBQ sauce, I had some random Food Lion brand one
2 table spoons Worsheire sauce
2 table spoons lemon juice (I used pineapple juice cause that was all I had)
salt and pepper
2 lbs chicken with bone and skin (I used some thighs)

Line a pan with foil,then place the chicken skin side up. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Combine other ingredients and pour over chicken. Bake in oven on 350 for 1 hour basting occasionally, then after 1 hour increase temp to 400. I served mine with brown rice and some veggies.


Photobucket

No comments: