Friday, February 4, 2011

Loving 31gifts...



So I know my last post was semi funny, semi depressing. But I am happy to report my luck turned around! Yesterday I randomly won a 31 gifts $25 gift card. 31 is a personalized bag at home show thing. I don't really know how else to desribe it, but I love their items! I had a 31 party a few days before I had Emily, and I earned so many great items. I love their lunch bags, totes, purses, etc. In fact I ordered Emily a lunch tote for preschool to use last month during their amazing thermal tote sale with free personalization.

My consultant did a drawing yesterday on her facebook fan page, and like I said I was a winner! I looked over the new spring/summer catalog which is AMAZING, and I have decieded I am going to get the new thermal picnic tote. I think it will be perfect for the pool and beach this year. The tote is large enough to hold 3 two liter bottles (for my bad diet coke habbit), and it has a zipper around the top. You can see it in the picture above (it's the only item pictured above with the zipper that goes around the top).

If you love what you see friend her on facebook, and enter her contest to win a certificate of your own! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Thirty-One-Gifts-by-Kristin-Schafer/95569228175

Or sign up a be a consultant and get the amazing kit as pictured above!

Photobucket

No comments: