Friday, July 16, 2010

Back To School Shopping has begun....

While running some errands this morning I noticed that Target has their back to school section out already. I think each year they start earlier and earlier... Much like every big event/holiday in retail. I don't need to get much for the kids as far as school suplies go since it's just preschool, but I have been doing some online stalking on clothing websites....

Today begins Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale, which is always pretty good. I took advantage of getting two cute cardigans for the kids for a good deal. I tried to post a pic, but it wouldn't let me. One is in a cheetah print, and the other a pink and black zebra print. So cute! I also went through Ebates to get to Nordstroms, so I will also get 6.0% back from my purchase. Not bad. Do you Ebate? I recommend checking it out if you like to buy online.

Photobucket

No comments: