Monday, May 30, 2011

I have a hard time sticking to just one topic....

Oh, hi. Just sitting down seeing if I completed my May goals since tomorrow is the last day of May. Yeah, I didn't do so hot. Let's start with the good news, the weight loss goal I met and then some. I read the book club pick, LOVED Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, and had a blast at book club, and I read another book in May. Everything else like plant my veggie garend, and do that freaking strawberry/pansy planter thing, consign clothes, yeahhhhh..... didn't get to. Doubt I will complete it tomorrow in time either and I don't care. I had a great weekend, and I am just sooo excited for summer. I am still going to try to get to it, but for the time being I am just enjoying soaking up some time with family, friends, and playing with the kids.

I don't have any June goals yet, will try to think on them and post them tomorrow. May has just been pretty busy with school stuff, kid sports, etc. I had a friend compare May to December, and it's true, both are just so busy.

The pool is offically open, and we have been every chance. I have the watching three kids at the pool by myself, down pat this year, as tested by a long day there today. We had a lot of fun in the pool, but don't get me wrong, I am itching for a couple of hours there childfree with my nose in the book. Maybe next weekend for a bit =)


Photobucket

No comments: