Thursday, May 26, 2011

Laura's last day of preschool....







Today Laura was a student at her preschool for her last time. As expected, I have been all emotional. Seriously, so emotional, that Laura told me to just stop it, as she was tired of me crying. This morning I took a few pictures of her, and of course her sisters outside. Her preschool sent home her file today as well, which I didn't even know they kept. Basically, for her three years there they kept every note I sent into school, permission slips, enrollment forms, AND the teachers kept blurbs for each month of the school year on the children. It was cute to go back and read about her when she was 2, and even funny to see the things she said this year. Apparently when they classroom was having a discussion about recycling, Laura told her class that her dad likes to put trash in the back of his truck and take it to the dump lol. There were pictures that they took in the classroom, and some projects that they made. Honestly, by the time I was done going through her files, I was bawling my eyes out.

I am so sad that she's done with preschool, but so glad she is going to a great school next year. I feel really good about our choice, and I know this is just the begining of her growing up.

Photobucket

No comments: