Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Birthday party....





We celebrated my mom's birthday at my house this past Monday. Dave smoked some BBQ in his smoker, and my sisters and I made some sides, and I purchased a baseball cupcake/cake for my baseball loving mom. I tell ya, making up some BBQ and simple sides is always a pleaser, and it's easy. I usually go with that for feeding a crowd.

This year my sisters and I did a joint gift, and got her a Barnes and Noble Nook. I am sure it will take her a little bit to figure out, but I am pretty sure she will love the ease of having pretty much any book she wants at her finger tips. I think she was very surprised, or at least I hope she was, and that my kiddos didn't rat us out, as they were with me when I went to purchase it.

Photobucket

1 comment:

AverettLadyNana said...

She was VERY SURPRISED and PLEASED!!!