Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ABC

A - Age: 28 and holding

B- Bed size: King

C - Chore you hate: taking the trash out I refuse.

D - Dog's names: Sampson but he moved next door.

E - Essential start your day item: diet coke, seriously without I might have withdrawls...

F - Favorite color: pink, but in clothes I like white and black

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'6

I - Instruments you play: I was into sports, not band....

J - Job title: mom, wife, MSW

K - Kid(s): 3 no more though and no we are not trying for a boy

L - Living arrangements: a pretty brick cape cod

M - Mom's name: Elaine

N - Nicknames: Ra-Ra

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: tonsil and adnoid removal, kidney stones

P - Pet Peeve: trifeling bitches, snooty bitches, lateness, people who don't stick to their word, rude people, traffic, dishwasher not loaded to my liking, sales people, late night phone calls for non-emergencys, do you want me to go on?

Q - Quote from a movie: I don't have it on me to think that hard

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: two sisters that I wish I could spend more time with.

T - Time you wake up: 5:30 most days

U- First word that comes to your mind for "U": Urine

V - Vegetable you dislike: cabbage

W - Ways you run late: Trying to get 3 children ready

X - X-rays you've had: Many!!

Y - Yummy food you make: Chicken Enchiladas

Z - Zoo favorites: I heart the Giraffs

Photobucket

No comments: