Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tagged!

Bama Girl in AZ tagged me over the weekend to list 6 Unimportant Things that make me happy! I am happy to play along!


The Rules:
A) List 6 unimportant things that make you happy
B) Mention and link to the person that tagged you
C) Tag 6 of your favorite bloggers to play along and comment onthere blogs to let them know they have been taggedSo here are mine:

1. Going to the pool or just laying in the baby pool in the backyard. Let's just say we get our money out of the pool dues. If it's open we try to be there.

2. Reading a book while soaking in a bubble bath, and yes I take the kindle in with me lol. If I drop it though I am screwed.

3. Having a diet coke in hand. I constantly drink these all day long. I could give up food, tv, and the computer, but if you try to take my diet coke away I will take you down.

4. Playing softball, whether it be a game of catch or an actual game. If I don't have one child that wants to play I may have a nervous break down.

5. Pedicures. If I can't be skinny then I will have pretty polished toes for life.

I tag
1. Beavs Wife
2. Veronica
3. my mom
4. Cher
5. Collard Queen

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Gee. Thanks for the tag. This involves some thought and I don't think I have the brain capacity right now. I'll have to ponder this awhile.