Thursday, June 18, 2009

Personal Eye Candy











I am home from a stressful day, and I had planned to go to the pool with the kids, but of course it's about to storm, so I am stuck home with no husband as he has training tonight. Since he's gone I am trying to get my secret boyfriend to come over. Allow me to introduce to you my top celebrity crush- Johnny Knoxville. I am obsessed with him. Seriously, if he was a local he would have a restraining order against me. He's hot, he's funny, he's goofy, he likes to laugh, and well he's hot. And now I leave you with a confessional... when I was in college there was this guy who looked ALOT like Mr. Knoxville. He was a few years older then me, and was just as goofy and funny. He was fun to party with from time to time. He had the best parties... Long story short he came back to college after he graduated because I guess he was one of "those guys", and it was right when Dave and I were starting to date. (Dave and I were not serious yet so don't get your pantys in a ruffle) He cornered me and gave me this song and dance about how always had a crush on me, and thought we could start to date... yadda yadda...(he was full of bs and such a player ). Honestly, I thought about just kissing him so I could say I kissed a JK look a-like. Said guy made a beer run, and when he came back he was coming to get me to go to a party. By then Dave showed up caught wind and sent homeslice on his way. Kinda dramatic, but it gave me some insight that Dave wanted to be serious with me. The story would be much cooler if it was actually JK though. Oh well for now I will just leave you with the yummy goodness of him to look at!













Photobucket

5 comments:

Bamawhitney said...

hotty!

Jennifer said...

I'm sure he exposes more that just pecs in Jackass. Might wanna check that out!

Mom of Three said...

haha I might have to!

Unknown said...

Can I have him with ice cream on top? Yummy!

wife.mom.nurse said...

oh my goodness, thought this was your hubby :)

After your last stressful post, glad to see that you have something awesome on your mind now :)

Take care!