Saturday, October 27, 2007

So here it is



The hair cut, mind you, this is after the lady syled it and made it all nice and when I still liked it, of course the day after when its flatter and not as spiffy is when I had my melt down. The back is pretty much cropped to my scalp.
To give you a better idea with how I am not handling this new doo I have found my left over prenatal vitamins, and I am taking them again in hopes of my hair magically growing soon- preferably before work on monday when my coworkers tease me to no end.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robyn! That is such a pretty and flattering haircut for you! I really like the darker color, too. I think you just need to learn how to style it.

Out of curiosity, did you take a picture of Katie Holmes or Victoria Beckham? I'm loving their hair at the moment but am just not wanting to cut at the moment.

Seriously though, I love it.