Friday, October 26, 2007

And out came the scissors...

I cut the hoohoo out of my hair today. Yes indeed. It's purrty short. I went to a new place, like the girl, like the place, like the color I got today, unsure still if I like the new doo. It's one of those hair cuts I loved while in the shop, but it was a little shorter then I expected, and I don't know if I like it anymore. I brought a picture of what I wanted and knew my layers would mean a shorter version of it but I didn't quite understand just how short.

BUT I will go back to the place and the same girl as I love the color, and if I end up hating this cut which I think I will, I can always do something else when it grows out of course.

I had some low lights put into it so its got some brown in it and its not so harsh.

So at this moment I am looking at myself from every angle in any reflective surface and wondering what my final verdict will be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're in hair shock! When I make a drastic change, I usually love it in the chair, hate it the next morning when I do it, and then like it about a week later. I wouldn't make a decision until the newness wears off.